A 25-year veteran of the Atlanta legal industry, Neal is known for his professional, calculated, and seasoned approach to his practice. He has an extensive real estate law background with his practice covering the sale and leasing of, and the facilitating of loans on, all types of commercial properties.
Neal’s commercial property transactions have ranged from $2 million to $50 million over the course of his career. With each, he provides his clients measured solutions with a thorough understanding of commercial real estate risks.
In addition to his real estate practice, Neal has a growing government relations practice that has so far dealt with education and foster care issues on behalf of his clients. He recently served on an advisory committee for Georgia State Literacy Commission, taking a bipartisan approach for improving education and job training in Georgia. Education continues to be a passion for Neal; he often teaches continuing education courses in real estate law.
Neal is a graduate of the University of Michigan and earned his J.D. degree from Brooklyn Law School. Prior to joining Caiaccio Law Firm in 2015, Neal served as in-house counsel for MetLife, Inc. and ING Group.
When he’s not at the office, you can find Neal enjoying outdoor experiences in Roswell, a community he has called home for over 25 years.
- Represented a growing self-storage developer in acquiring and developing properties in transactions ranging from $2 million to $35 million throughout the Southern and Northeastern United States.
- Represented a developer in purchasing properties in the Southern United States which were then developed and ground or triple net leased to national tenants.
- State Bar of Georgia
- In-House Counsel for MetLife, Inc. and ING Group
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D.
- University of Michigan, B.A., Political Science