Kevin Caiaccio, founder of Caiaccio Law Firm, has more than 25 years of experience practicing commercial real estate law. His expertise and approaches allow clients and colleagues to be selective and focus on the most important outcomes.
Kevin is recognized among his peers and network as a commercial real estate law industry leader and expert. In addition to commercial real estate law, Kevin has strong ties to the business of real estate investment through years of respected relationships with real estate sponsors, lenders, developers and investors. He is a frequent lecturer on real estate investment and development as well as equity structuring for commercial real estate ventures. In recognition of his skill, integrity, and professionalism, Kevin was awarded an AV Peer Review Rating by LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell – the most prestigious rating that can be achieved by an attorney.
A native of Atlanta, Kevin is a graduate of Georgia State University. He earned his J.D. degree, cum laude, from The University of Georgia School of Law in 1995, where he was a member of the Managing Board and the Editorial Board of the Georgia Law Review. He has been a member of the State Bar of Georgia since 1995.
When he’s not practicing law, Kevin enjoys spending time with his family, honing his golf skills, and taking advantage of recreation in the north Georgia mountains, including fly fishing and hiking.
- Handled acquisition, financing, and disposition of a $70 million multi-asset apartment portfolio across central Florida for a real estate investment firm/multifamily developer.
- Managed the acquisition and financing for a real estate investor of a multifamily portfolio in central Michigan valued in excess of $100 million.
- Counseled the acquisition of multiple golf courses, resorts, and spas in Georgia and Florida for a resort developer/operator.
- Worked with a private investment firm fund manager in the development of a self-storage portfolio in throughout the Southeast.
- Advised a local developer with institutional equity partners in the acquisition and development of Beltline properties in Atlanta.
- AV Peer Review Rating by LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell
- State Bar of Georgia
- Founder and Managing Attorney; The Caiaccio Law Firm
- Former Partner; Schreeder, Wheeler & Flint, LLP
- Managing Board Member and Editorial Board Member; Georgia Law Review
- Remote Technology Interview Series (2021)
- Syndication Entity Structures and Other Legal Issues (2020)
- Howard v. Babcock, The Business of Law vs. the Ethics of Lawyers: Are Noncompetition Covenants Among Law Partners Against Public Policy? 28 Ga. L. Rev. 807 (1993-1994)
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D. cum laude
- Georgia State University, B.A. magna cum laude, Political Science
Governor Kemp recently issued an executive order allowing for immediate use of private inspectors for plan review and building inspection. The order, issued on March 20th, cites to limited staff and increasing wait times amid the COVID-19 pandemic. These delays … Read More
Following a lengthy dispute between the Atlanta Public Schools and the city of Atlanta, a forgotten architectural treasure will be preserved and repurposed by our client, 711 Catherine Developers. The George W. Adair Elementary School was designed by Edward Dougherty, … Read More
It’s an election year and there are predictions of looming economic headwinds in the face of trade disputes, geopolitical tensions, and other issues. Many investors may be feeling sheepish as 2020 begins, but experts agree there’s a prime opportunity for … Read More
2020 is here and there are plenty of questions about what to expect in the commercial real estate market as we kick-off a new decade. As the fear of a recession wanes, most experts are predicting continued growth in the … Read More
FAQs about LLC formation in Delaware At CLF, we frequently form a limited liability company (LLC) for our real estate clients. More often than not, we form the LLC in the State of Delaware. Clients and their investors will sometimes … Read More
Apartment rental rates continue to grow After some deceleration in multifamily rent growth earlier this year, a recent report indicates that apartment rental rates resumed impressive gains in the third quarter. According to the report from Yardi Matrix, year-over-year rent … Read More
Green Loans No Longer Excluded from Caps on Multifamily Lending The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) has revised and increased the caps on multifamily lending by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. The new caps, effective as of October 1, 2019, … Read More
Trey Chancellor, Esq., spoke at a Real Estate Investors Alliance (REIA) panel discussion in July Caiaccio Law Firm Attorney Trey Chancellor participated in a panel discussion with the Atlanta Real Estate Investors Alliance (REIA) on Thursday, July 25, 2019, to discuss the ins and … Read More
Are you on the brink of making a move on a corporate real estate venture? If so, it’s highly likely that you’ve encountered a myriad of questions and your research has quickly tripled or quadrupled in size. We’ve prepared some … Read More