About Caiaccio Law Firm
While commercial real estate continues to face unique challenges, current market conditions have created unprecedented opportunities for sponsors and investors with foresight, access to capital and the ability to execute transactions quickly.
Caiaccio Law Firm stands ready at the helm with its in-depth experience to guide financially strong partners on their acquisitions in commercial real estate. The firm’s professional expertise and credentials can provide sound advice and counsel in this area of opportunity:
- Concentrates law practice in the areas of commercial, multi-family, hotel, retail, residential, industrial and office properties.
- Includes expertise in commercial REO properties, note purchases, deed-in-lieu transactions and foreclosures.
- Distinguishes the practice with a responsive, client-oriented focus to complement depth of understanding in both the business side and legal aspects of real estate investment.
- Maintains long-term associations with developers, lenders, entrepreneurs and investors.
- Employs cost-effective strategies but with benefits and expertise usually found in a larger law firm.
- Received AV Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell® for Ethical Standards and Legal Ability™.
If you are considering taking advantage of investments in note sales, foreclosed and other distressed commercial properties and you require legal and financing advice, let our firm assist in your passage through these uncharted waters.