Neal, who joined Caiaccio Law Firm in 2015, has an extensive real estate law background and a growing government relations practice. A 25-year veteran of the Atlanta legal industry, his real estate practice covers the sale and leasing of, and the facilitating of loans on, all types of commercial properties. His government relations practice has so far dealt with education and foster care issues on behalf of his clients.
He is a longtime resident of Roswell and has been married to his wife, a trust and estates lawyer, for 30 years. They have two daughters.
- Represented a growing self-storage developer in acquiring and developing properties in transactions ranging from $2 million to $35 million throughout the Southern and Northeastern United States.
- Represented a developer in purchasing properties in the Southern United States which were then developed and ground or triple net leased to national tenants.
- State Bar of Georgia
- In-House Counsel for MetLife, Inc. and ING Group
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D.
- University of Michigan, B.A., Political Science