Melanie joined Caiaccio Law Firm in 2019 and has been an important contributor while working on her law degree. Since joining the firm, she has gained significant knowledge and experience closing commercial real estate transactions. Melanie is currently a student at Emory University School of Law, where she is part of the Transactional Law Certificate Program and a member of Emory Law Journal. She also has internship experience with Kean Miller LLP in Louisiana. From the beginning of her law school career, Melanie has focused on practicing transactional law and is happy to have found a home in commercial real estate.
Melanie is new to Atlanta and loves going out and exploring new areas of the city. She also enjoys spending her afternoons walking with her dog, Heidi.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D. expected May 2021
- Symposium Editor, Emory Law Journal
- Transactional Law Certificate Program
- Louisiana State University, B.A., summa cum laude, English
- Minor in Business Administration