Melanie joined Caiaccio Law Firm in 2019 and has been an important contributor while working on her law degree. Since joining the firm, she has gained significant knowledge and experience closing commercial real estate transactions. Melanie recently earned her degree at Emory University School of Law where she was part of the Transactional Law Certificate Program and a member of Emory Law Journal. Her bar admission is currently pending. Melanie also has internship experience with Kean Miller LLP in Louisiana. From the beginning of her law school career, she has focused on practicing transactional law and is happy to have found a home in commercial real estate.
As a newer resident to Atlanta, Melanie loves going out and exploring new areas of the city. She also enjoys spending her time walking with her dog, Heidi.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D.
- Symposium Editor, Emory Law Journal
- Transactional Law Certificate Program
- Louisiana State University, B.A., summa cum laude, English
- Minor in Business Administration