Melanie joined Caiaccio Law Firm in 2019 and has been an important contributor to the firm. Melanie graduated from Emory University School of Law in 2021 and has since been admitted to the State Bar of Georgia. While at Emory, she was part of the Transactional Law Certificate Program and a member of Emory Law Journal. Before clerking with Caiaccio Law Firm, she clerked with Kean Miller LLP in Louisiana. Melanie has focused on practicing transactional law and is happy to have found a home in commercial real estate.
Melanie is new to Atlanta and loves going out and exploring new areas of the city. She also enjoys spending her afternoons walking with her dog, Heidi.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D.
- Symposium Editor, Emory Law Journal
- Transactional Law Certificate Program
- Louisiana State University, B.A., summa cum laude, English
- Minor in Business Administration