Jody R. Maddock
Jody joined Caiaccio Law Firm as a Paralegal in 2017, with over 20 years of commercial real estate experience working for national title underwriters and law firms alike. She specializes in analyzing titles and surveys, managing escrow administration and coordinating with counsel for purchaser, seller and lender to facilitate commercial closings.
Growing up, she attended the Far Eastern Academy in Singapore, and later spent two years living and working in Australia. Her hobbies include taking beach trips, attending live music events and spending time with family and friends. Jody has one son, a newspaper reporter in the Atlanta area.
- Coordinated the titles for multi-site properties including the recent acquisition of a golf course, resort, and development parcels in Orlando, FL.
- Assisted with closing for the sale and financing of two commercial properties for a large multi-family investor in Atlanta.
- Worked on the pre-closing of a large commercial office building in Atlanta and coordinated with the parties to obtain all invoices for survey, zoning, broker and loan fees, entity formations, and title fees.
- Over 20 years as a commercial real estate paralegal or legal assistant
- Southern Adventist University