Michael C. Gay
Michael joined Caiaccio Law Firm in 2017 as an associate attorney handling commercial real estate transactions. Prior to that, he worked in the corporate world, in business management and accounting. During his studies to transition into law, Michael served as Secretary of the Older Wiser Law Students organization at Mercer Law School.
Michael is married and has one son. He is an Eagle Scout, an avid college football fan, and he enjoys exploring the outdoors.
- Represented a commercial purchaser in the acquisition of a $30 million Florida golf resort; analyzed title commitments, surveys, and exception documents, and also coordinated with local counsel on condominium declarations and local laws.
- Worked with a real estate developer in Alabama to secure financing and ensure correct documentation in the purchase of a $7 million apartment building.
- Represented a seller regarding two mobile home parks, the park-owned homes, and the adjoining land, valued at over $2 million, in northwest Georgia.
- CALI Award – Introduction to Legal Research
- CALI Award – International Business Transactions
- State Bar of Georgia
- Mercer University School of Law, J.D. cum laude
- Member, Mercer Law Review
- Berry College, B.S., Accounting
404.846.4990 x 7
The multifamily segment of commercial real estate remained strong in 2019, but what does the forecast look like for 2020? With recent rate cuts by the Federal Reserve the commercial real estate sector is in a wait-and-see period for how these cuts will impact investment in multifamily properties. Additionally, the on-again, off-again trade war has […]